1) You must post these rules
2) Each person has to share 10 facts about themselves
3) Answer the 10 questions asked by the person who tagged you and make up 10 questions for the 10 you tag
10 3 people and put their icons in your journal
5) Go to their page and inform them that they have been tagged by
6) Not something like "You are tagged if you read that"
7) You have to legitimately tag
10 3 people
You can't say that you don't do tags You can't say you do not love tags
10) You MUST make a journal entry! No comments... unless it's about the journal entry
10 More Facts About ME:
1. Ive already done this tag before!
3. I am a really fast reader
4. I LOVE sleeping
5. I have been playing video games with my neighbor for 3 days straight. Literally.
6. I cant stand the cold
7. I have a dog named Disney
8. I have red glasses
9. I have braces and something called a herbst appliance ( it sucks)
10. I am really bad at swimming
1. Whats your favorite anime/manga?
- Hmmm... Ive got three: Another ( anime and manga) , Anohana ( anime) and Attack on titan ( anime). Whoa they all start with A!
2. Whats your daily routine and do you think you can improve it in any way?
- I wake up way too late, Get dressed, Make lunch, pack my bag, walk to school, do boring work at school, do band or choir, more work, go home, watch anime, eat, hang out with friends, sleep at like 12;00. repeat
i dont want it to change!
3. How much wood can a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?
“None. A ‘woodchuck’ is actually a groundhog, so it would probably just predict two more weeks of winter.” -Siri
4. Write a paragraph on what you think of me. //shot
5. Now draw a banana with a viking helmet charging at a pineapple. //shot
6. Do you think I'm strange?
yes, but in a good way!
7. What is your ultimate goal in life?
to be happy.
8. What do you plan on for you career choice?
9. Have you ever been traumatized? //shot
not really. i might have been when i was younger, but i don't really remember
10. Would you hug a cactus that wore boxers and a sombrero riding on a unicorn down Santa Clause lane in June while you spray aerosol cheese on a small flamboyant man wearing a pink poncho?
hell yeah! but it might be a bit painful.... oh well, its worth it!!!!